Friday, November 02, 2007

[Chak De Goa !] Day #2

November 2nd 2007

7am: I woke up the next day, the wine is still generating complex chemical formulas in my head. As I pass on the series of restaurants on the beach, I notice one with a few sun bathing beds and an umbrella. So I eat dinner (I could not each much last night) and watch the beach.

10am: The crowd starts to pull in, and rajesh also turns up. We don’t do much but talking to some firangs. I head to a place called Sun Downer. Now Sun Downer is in the other end of Palolem beach. I get two women from munich returning from the place.

Me: Oh, hows it going
She: Oh just ok, ze waterz deep over zhere.
Me: did you happen to see the cool place with rocks out there.
She: What ? zhure letz go.
Me: Ladies first
Both: Koward!
Me: No ways! I am right here to watch your backs

These women are chirping out of their brains I just could not understand what they are trying to communicate with me or which language was it. Going by body signs, I guess one was saying something like I give great head. Well Before it was long, I think they left me, I don’t know – I could not figure that one out. Anyways if there is something I really miss not having brought, it’s my monopod.

Rajesh turns up after some time, he goes ape, starts climbing up the rocks. I felt it would be great to have a photograph of us - two bikers on the rock. I see 2 firangi women again and think of handing them my camera but then memories of saif and christine from the dil chahata hai fame prevented me from doing so. We bump into Satya from Sun Downer, Goa and he gives us some tips that we don’t think needed. But whatever maite – you are fun J


The evening is about photography – Babes, Beach and Booze. Rajesh and me try some beach side running before we go to the Cuba Restaurant, have a short eat and then move to some other restaurant for a drink.

As we are planning to go to anjuna tomorrow we sleep after our “Fishing and Wining” session.Good Night, Goa!

No comments: