Thursday, June 17, 2010

Part 2: Ride to Terelu, South Coorg: Bulls Of Mysore 1A

Sitting here wasted and wounded
at this old piano
Trying hard to capture
the moment this morning I don't know
'Cause a bottle of vodka
is still lodged in my head
And some blond gave me nightmares
I think that she's still in my bed

No-No, that never happened just yet. We kick-start to black coffee and a good morning meeting with our hosts. Skanda seems to have a football and we guys got playing in the rain.


boys playing ball
My fall....


I had a severe fall on my neck.. Yep the neck and I was so goddamn lucky… i know I told it but I never had so many close misses in 2 weeks. Thanks Nahas Pareekutty for the shots…. Its really immortalized for me :p

Its time to head to Bangalore. The 2 of the 3 bikresses come with us. The rain has got to our bones

frames!

We enter Bangalore at dusk, and we finally regroup at NICE bypass. Zigzagging thru the Bangalore traffic I reach home. That’s what this ride is about – real fun, adventure, risk, making new friends, getting to know great people! Till the next ride – see ya!

No comments: