Friday, September 14, 2007

Meet with Hellmuth Conz

My photography is getting better (so i feel). Theres a huge improvement from my himalayan duo pics and the far east pics i shot lately.

I ask for a meeting with Hellmuth Conz (no portfolio work online, sorry) day before and i am given an appointment today - 6pm.

I SMS's him and reconfirmed the appointment this afternoon and he preponed it to 5 PM. I explained to him that i have appointments i have already given and the best i could do is 5:30. So the Meister had to wait till 5:30 in a coffee shop.

Its not hard to identify him. I had already seen a pic of him on >BOSS<'s flickr page. I show him my pics on the laptop he is patient to comment on it. He appreciates some "fluke" shots i took and was about to delete it.

Before we leave, i ask him to take some pics of the surroundings of barista. You can find the pics on my flickr page.

Oh you may want to know what hellmuth has to say to me - he says "You need to start from the basic course"


cheers !

No comments: