Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Say hello to my new camera

I was always looking to improve the quality of my photographs since the last himalayan trip. And so i though , hey - a DSLR is the one.

Went to brigade road and they were having a 1-week offer "by the showroom" for a olympus evolt 500 DSLR.

e-500 body, 17.5 - 45 mm, 40-150 mm, 1gb cf-1 card (basically the e-500 dzk package), and tripod for 40k.

Went to Jayesh's shop in chickpet and the same was like 8 k cheaper ;)

So i call up Kam, and DJ Sameer and they suggest me the Cannon 350D or the digital rebel XT.


So it is !!!

Cannon Body, Lens, CPL Filter, UV Filter, Case - 23k INR
Memory card - 2GB EXTREME-III some 3 k

26k in total.

Now let me go and learn some thing about photography ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hii thats an awesome buy for 27k..can u give me the details of the shop where u bought this cam.