Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The himalayan ride - status

Jug met me at my office today and we charted out the plan for the Himalayan ride. Its finally happening. This ride, i plan to deploy a better camera than the one on the last Himalayan ride ( Its a cannon A80 ).

So i post up a message in my group:

I am in need of a camera that's state of art, digital and has at least a
10x ++ optical zoom .

Picture details should be good (towards the better). i should not have have problems like bakery did for switching lenses (he mentioned Nikon)

thanks a lot !

-adarsh

and hear this.. Arun replies

"Sorry sir, your demands are too high. What we recommend though is a mobile phone and a magnifying lenses. You are welcome J"

OH MY GOD ! I JUST CANT HELP LAUGHING AT THIS ONE !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might be a bit late in responding but you can try out the Olympus SP 500UZ... with a 10X optical zoom... or its big brother... the SP 550UZ with 18X optical zoom.

I have personally been using the 500 and dude its worth the money I spent... (about 25K)